RCS IT has created Interest Plus for companies who need efficiently send reminders
Today, it is important for a company to work with interests in a manageable and safe way. This is what RCS IT now offers with Interest Plus.
In Interest Plus you can:
- Run standard reminder in SAP Business One and import the result in Interest Plus.
- Keep track of whether the reminder has been sent
- Calculate the interest rate if the customer does not meet the payment deadline and form an interest note
- When the reminder run is posted, financial entries are created for the individual customer. These financial entries will appear when printing the next bank statement, so you can see what the customer owes.
- Next, a reminder can be run in SAP Business One again, where the reminder performed can be imported and the interest module. What is already posted to the customer is kept on track, so that only the difference is attributed.